THOSE HEADS ALWAYS REMAIN HIGH WHICH BOW DOWN AT PARENTS' FEET & FEW WORDS ON MOTHER'S DAY-

Our beautiful memory with parents
At Pashupatinath, Kathmandu
In the year 2074 BS (2017AD)

I am  an optimistic countryside boy who believes in daring moves with positive mind-set. I was born and brought up in Hasanpur VDC, the southern part of Bhojpur district in eastern Nepal which is currently under Hatuwagadhi rural municipality ward no-9. I have three siblings. Who are my friends more than my brother and sister. Our parents are just the literates who could not go to school due to a number of reasons. I still remember parents would tell us like a folk tale but it was their own story filled with happiness retrieving the untold and unfulfilled desires at the end of that very story.

The first school of a child is home itself. I strongly believe that our schooling was perfectly carried out with a great attention since the parents are always and still worried about our future in their absence. We have been always corrected if something occurs wrong. To be respectful by showing empathies on other and accept the change as a challenge is the key note. Likewise, they always ensured we go to school and gain education. They have truly inspired us. We are here today because of them. That's the reason why there is nothing in the world can replace the parents place for sure! If there is something that inspires is blessings from parents. In short, parents are our real God.



FEW WORDS ON MOTHER'S DAY-



Mother herself is the source of love, dedication, devotion and more often sacrifice. Nothing in the world can replace mother's place. Let's take for instance, the chirping sound of hunger from the little birds in the nest compels their mother to risk life to seek and find something to feed them. At times she is successful but it is uncertain when and where a hunter will shoot !! But still it will look for feeding rather sacrifices its life. Here a mother means sacrifice.

 No matter if she is educated or not, abled or disabled, conservative or modern, etc. She will always be with us. The way she loves her kids is equal like the fingers of a palm. She starts loving you  from the very beginning when you are in a womb. Probably love is therefore called a blind. Most often, many of the people forget their responsibilities. A child becomes matured enough and owns some additional identity with hierarchy. May be he becomes VIP who can be surrounded by bodyguard, celebrated by mass and live standard life. But he is just a child in the eyes of a mother. I have seen people complaining that the mom doesn’t understand his/her feelings what he/she would like to say. It is obviously strange to believe so because mother is the one who could understand your language when you didn’t have any language accuracy. She would understand everything you wanted to tell. Now you can speak and have your language accuracy, how come! You believe she can’t understand you. May be the way you convey your feelings is incorrect.

To me, I feel lucky enough and  always blessed to be my parents' son.  Currently, I am living overseas life as an expat. Whenever I call mom at home she usually asks me how am I here! If my workplace is good or not! If I am still at workplace or somewhere. How is my life going forward ! And she always alerts me about being health conscious.  I remember few years back I was on video skyping with mom, it was  a very first time and after a long time.  As soon as she saw me on video chat, she rolled her tears down and I could not help myself crying at heart. I was broke in some way. This is all about mother's love. Remember there are posts of hierarchy you may own but it is substantial. It has no certainty. But your position will remain the same at mother's heart forever. It is always open. So moms are great. They should not be remembered one day of the calendar but should always be carried at heart.

In Nepalese society, it is believed that there will be a gap in between son and a mother relation once he gets married and another woman enters in his life. However there are some exception too. It depends on how your schooling has gone through. In my case, my wife  and I've strongly disbelieved so. We've always stood and said- THOSE HEADS ALWAYS REMAIN HIGH WHICH BOW DOWN AT PARENTS'S FEET. Therefore we have been living happy family life so far. Because my wife solely believes mothers are always great AND greater! She knows how a mother feels like. After all she is a woman and mother to be some day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
HUGE RESPECT FOR ALL THE MOTHERS AROUND YHE GLOBE!
LOVE,
SHAMBHU RAI-AE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"झोला" - शम्भु "बाछाना" राई

लोक कथा -भाग १

A Sonnet by Shambhu Rai "Golden Age"