A Dream that Keeps Me Awake...

A Poem...

Once ignored thinking it as a nightmare
A castle in the air
Just a fancy or fantasy
It's not an entity or reality
But just an illusion from my head trip
However, it triggers me whenever I am not asleep
Why?

Looking for the reason in depth

Frightens me at sudden as a wraith
At times, the repeated buzz of allegories
Escalates my suppressed worries
Here!
Freud's theory might go beyond and break
The records while studying about a dream that keeps me awake
If by chance it remains unfulfilled
And let psyche keep it deposited
Hence!
Doing the best way possible
Erasing the only hearsay impossible
And leaving nothing upturned to make
A dream come true that keeps me awake….

By- Shambhu Bachhana Rai


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"झोला" - शम्भु "बाछाना" राई

लोक कथा -भाग १

A Sonnet by Shambhu Rai "Golden Age"