Heavenly Pleasure Experienced During an Excursion in Forfokkan Beach Sharjah UAE

The Weekend I Spent to Be in My Memorylane for Sure


       It's been some years back, I have been  here and spending an expat life. I always believe that there should be occasional  celebrations as if there is no tomorrow in life. So that you will have no regression in life when you flashback rather you find a compilation of excitements and rejoicing moments unfolded.
Myself in refreshing Mood...
This is the belief that keeps me travel around the globe and experience pleasure in life to more extent. Let me share my exciting excursion with my friends Bhim Limbu, Manju Kimdang ,Arun Rai  and Hemchandra.
Click the video

It was about a year ago, we decided to visit Forfokkan Beach in Sharjah. This is one of the best tourist destinations of UAE wherein you will get to experience  sky-diving and round trip in a ship. It's an immense excitement I'd ever had. If there is one thing I would love to say about my pleasant trip then this is what I would recommend for sure!

Thanks for reading out my experience in this blog.
Please don't forget to suscribe and share
www.raiiiishambhu.blogspot.ae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"झोला" - शम्भु "बाछाना" राई

लोक कथा -भाग १

A Sonnet by Shambhu Rai "Golden Age"