The greatness, eminence or distinction is termed as the quality of being great. It is also referred to be exceptionally high at quality that stands out as one amongst the most. The letter “I” is a singular form and usually becomes first person subject in grammar. It basically refers ‘self’ however it also metaphors to be of “The Ego”. To define “I” as metaphoric ego, we should not forget to analyse its possessive forms- I = Me (P1), My (P2), Mine (P3) Myself (P4) For instance “win and triumph” to be conjuncted with P1,2,3&4… “I have to win. It’s me to win. It’s my victory. The triumph is mine. I have to prepare and win for myself.” Likewise we replicate "HH” not as “His Highness” but as “Happy& Happiness” in conjunction with these possessive forms again and let’s see what happens- “I have to be happy. it's me to be happy. It’s my happiness. The happiness is mine. I have to be happy for myself.” Look at these sentences and understand how tho...
Comments
Post a Comment